The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Is Farfo a Dishonest Vendor

Hi, this is my first posting here but I've been enjoying vintage Heuer watches since they were new. I'm really in a bind here and could use some help. My 1966 Heuer Carrera began to run fast. I did some checking around and chose John Didonato at Farfo to do the repair. I sent the watch off, paid for the repair and the watch was returned, no problem. Upon receipt, the watch would stop completely when the stopwatch function was engaged. I called John and he said return the watch, he would fix it. That was almost three months ago and he still has the watch and returns neither my emails nor phone calls. I do not like to think the worst, but I'm really wondering what gives. Does anyone have experience with John or a similar situation? I would really appreciate any help or advice more experienced people might have. Thanks to all, Jim 240-626-9032 fabvrgl@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread

Is Farfo a Dishonest Vendor
Re: Is Farfo a Dishonest Vendor
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE