The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
"Strange" Heuer Monaco 1533B on Chrono24

Hi all,

as I'm looking for a beautiful Monaco 1533B (IMHO the best Monaco ever), some days ago appears this one on Chrono24:

http://www.chrono24.it/heuer/monaco--id3022114.htm?dosearch=true&manufacturerIds=279&query=heuer&sortorder=5&urlSubpath=/heuer/index.htm&manufacturerIds=279

But the dial has something strange (will be the lume dots all "squeezed" on the dial and the totally missing ones at 3, 6 and 9, or the "viewfinder" cross at 10 of the small second hand misaligned respect to the hand head, or still the white subcounter without any flourish on the major black stripes, or what else?). For sure the poor resolution of the images doesn't help to analyse the words on the dial...

I think I have seen this dial somewhere, probably here on Chronotrader, but the ad has been removed...

Whay do the Monaco experts think?

Best.

Gianluca

Messages In This Thread

"Strange" Heuer Monaco 1533B on Chrono24
Re: "Strange" Heuer Monaco 1533B on Chrono24
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE