The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Happy New Years, friends...Rarest arrival ;-)

I'd like to introduce you all to our rarest arrival...Naomi Belle Casanova born Dec 26, at 11:46 am. She was 7lbs, 2oz and 19.5 inches. We were in the hospital Christmas Eve because my wife's water broke but she didn't go into labor until the day after Christmas.

I attached a few pics of her and a recent one of Xavier (our son - another rare bird in our family hehe). Xavier is only mildly interested in her. His interactions with her involve him pointing out her body parts (he's proud that he knows them), describing that she's sleeping by singing the English version of Freré Jacques and saying "night, night". He also likes touching her soft hair.

So far, she's pretty easy, she's calm and has a gentle and patient cry. We're looking forward to seeing her personality. When Xavier was a baby we thought he was going to be very serious because he always had this angry/concerned look on his face, but nothing could be further from who he is now. So who knows, what she'll be like in a year. I'm hoping she stays calm because I don't think we can survive another wild child like Xavier. Either way, I expect we will have a very busy and fun year.

We wish you all the best and hope you all have a wonderful new year!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE