The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer of the 70's and 80's

I was trying to decide how to thin down my collection - in doing so I came up with a simple rule: if it did not qualify for a box, then it would be up for grabs in the coming year - the rest become the pieces I want to keep. The more I thought about it, I realized I would probably end up buying more boxes.

It was a fun exercise anyway.

So here are the pics:
Group Shot

We start off with some 11630's (2 GMT's, a P, a standard MH Orange and a White Boy)

Almost forgot the 11063 Diver 100 P Bezel

A few Manuals - (Bund, the Volvo, and another GMT - as well as another 11630 and an MKI Carrera 1153N for Abercrombie & Fitch)

Next is a hodgepodge - two Montreal's, an Exotic, a Beechcraft Logo Calculator, an Derek Bell MH, and a Carrera 1153BN

The Cream of the Crop - two Orange Boys, one white, one black, an MKI 1163GMT, a Mint 11063GMT and the star of my collection - a Chronomatic Monaco - same one featured on the cover of RC's book.

A few odds and ends - an Audi, an AMI, 2 KAF's and a PVD 11063 IDF military

Well that's the cream of my collection from the 70's and 80's.
Hope you enjoyed them.

of all that have come in 2014 - this is the 'Best of'

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE