The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Best of 2014

2014 was an active year for me regards my watch collecting hobby with some leaving and inevitably more arriving. Heuer still makes up the vast majority of my collection but I did manage to land some wish list watches by Eberhard, UG’s and Zenith. The stand out piece was however a Heuer and a first series Carrera at that namely the 2446 SNT. Having started my collection with a first series Carrera they have always been in my sights so when I was offered this piece I could not resist. This one has slightly faded registers which add character to what is a rare reference and it sits well with the other family members.

Compliments to all those who shared their best of 2014 with some great starts, rare finds and exceptional ways of presentation which all illustrating how intriguing this hobby can be and how much passion exists within the community.

Best wishes to all for the new year.
Regards
Paul
www.heuerworld.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE