The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Correct - good guess Peter !!

There are currently 10 hours differnce between Copenhagen & Melbourne ( as indicated on my bezels ). As Europe changes to summer time Australia passes to winter time & accordingly the time difference from Copenhagen to Melbourne drops back to only 8 hours difference. Either way i'm skyping home with my morning cornflakes as my parents are eating their evening bbq ;-)

During summer Australia officially has 4 time zones but oddly during winter they have only 3. Even odder is that the cental part of the country currently has a 9.5 hour difference - this can be confusing for those that live on the border.
Heres a webpage that covers the time zones both regionally & seasonally.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Time

Yes this fine new GMT will be present at our next meeting. We have to co-ordinate with Jan -
Cheers - Darren

: Wow Darren

: Fantastic GMT - we must meet soon so that I can see it. Are bezels
: set to Aussie time?

: Peter. Denmark

: New ( years ) arrival for me - 2446C GMT - final execution -the

: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE