The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection

So long story short, when I was in college I purchased a PVD 501. I had my sister use her credit card and I paid her 100$ a month until it was paid off. A couple of years later when I was in school, I had my roommate hold my watch while I water ski'd. He dropeed it into the lake. I recently came across a replacement in an auction and purchased it. I need to take some pics, but it is in superior condition. The only negative is the previous owner polished all the PVD off the case and band so it is polished stainless, but it is just as awesome as I remembered, a good big brother to my CT1111 Link Crono... Will post pics as soon as I take some, and this site is the best resource I have seen on the net for Heuer, it helped me find my Baby...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE