The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Enicar Sherpa Graph Jim Clark considerations.

Hi all,
I would like to write some personal considerations about this fantastic and ultra rare watch.
First of all the date of production stamped on the screw back case.1960.
This is the first chronograph with racing "panda" dial,first compressor case EPSA compressor brevet,first chronograph with an inner tachy scale,and a first class watch for the first worldwide loved Champion:Jim Clark.
Big,bold and beautiful,only 3 pieces founded worldwide.
One in Italy,one in Japan ,and third in Montecarlo.
To my eye this fantastic chronograph is more important than any other.
When you have this rare bird in your hand,you can feel a very deep emotion.
Opening the case is a wonderful experience.A copper color mechanism Valjoux 72 FIRST QUALITY FINISSAGE.Compare it with a Rolex Daytona and you'll be surprised.
BIG EYES COUNTERS,and beautiful little hands.
Real rarity,real quality,real beauty and real and best testimonial.
You are looking to an absolute masterpiece in chronographic history.

This is the end of a very long research worlwide,and a great satisfaction for owning the watch of my hero.
Have a nice weekend,and best regards.

Messages In This Thread

Enicar Sherpa Graph Jim Clark considerations.
Re: Enicar Sherpa Graph Jim Clark considerations.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE