The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer autavia 2446C and a beautiful souvenir from Hocken

Ciao, and Congratulations from Germany too :-)

I had wanted to say this yesterday already, but then didn't find enough time (or the mood) ...
As John has already said, this is what I had in mind too, and this is what it's all about : PASSIONE.

Actually, Gianvittorio, I had a bad day yesterday, and didn't feel well at all :-/ ... But your passion had something addictive, and was a help for me somehow.
Grazie.

Keep up the spirit, and this incredible passion for the Motorsport as well as for the watches.
I liked your post on Jim Clark too ; and the Enicar ... I adore. Que bellissimo!

Un giorno, spero, prendiamo un caffè a Milano :-)

Have a good weekend,
GVM, and all of you passionate guys

Cheers,
Saluti,

Olaf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE