The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
...experiences with PVD coating at Heuer Regatta?

Morning guys,

this is Bernd from Hamburg.
I am a watch-fan since childhood and now i sold all my vintage watches (Seiko bullheads, Enicar Grapho matic. Omega Seeastar 200 and others....) to concentrate on Heuers.
Now these PVD coated Regattas caught my eyes and i would like to ask, if the coating is .......stabile, hard, well-done, professionell-made.

Please excuse my bad english but i hope ya know what i mean. I wear my watchs every day, carefully indeed, but won´t risk scratches or demages.

So it would be very nice if you have some advices and ideas which prices may be realistic. I prefer the silver-looking one.

I saw the black one sold in the SC some days ago but here in Hamburg is influenza-area and i have it still too.
So i couldn´t do annything not buy a watch a least.....

Thanks, guys!

Bernd

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE