The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My 2447SN...

I think this watch needs no introduction…

I was lucky enough to acquire this watch through a dealer who bought it from the first owner… so technically I'm the 2nd owner ;)
This watch has become my 'go to' watch whenever I have an important meeting. And what I realize is that whether you're a Heuer enthusiast or not, it has always attracted attention and a good conversation starter...

The most common question I get though, from a friend or another Heuer enthusiast, is "Let me know when you're ready to part with it…".
And I would always reply with a smile and say "Sure buddy…".

Frankly speaking, I don't know when I'd let another soul to own this grail of mine...but thoughts do cross my mind every now then to fund some unobtainable watches with this Heuer and my kidney proceed :)

As a parting gift, here is an up close and personal shot of it detailing all the luminous points that are still intact and aged with matching patina with the hands…

If you're interested with my gears, you can find them @ www.mysafari.rocks.

Messages In This Thread

My 2447SN...
Re: My 2447SN...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE