The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Jarama Jealousy!!
In Response To: Jarama Jealousy!! ()

Jeff, Thanks for taking it as it was intended. I almost didn't post my wise crack because I didn't want to offend. But I thought it was the perfect set up, so I pounced.
Let's do get together soon. I drove past your house (twice) 3 weeks ago on my way to dinner at another friend's house. I could see the lights were on in the OTD HQ as we drove home. And you wouldn't want my Chronomatic, it's still not gotten a replacement bezel/insert.

: Mike:

: Next time we meet [hopefully soon!!], I will wear this beautiful
: Jarama, and you will want it!!

: Bring that beaten up old Chronomatic, and some cash, and we will
: work out a deal!!

: Jeff

:
:

:
:

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE