The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Autavia GMT help

Hello all.

I have a mentor with 60 plus years of experience teaching me pocket watch repair and servicing. Lucky me. He still does lots of work at home now and he has a 4th edition 2446C that he is working on for a customer and has come across some difficulty getting one of the subdials to reset with the lever. He is looking for any blow up of the movement or some other reference material that could help him. Since I am the computer guy, at least compared to him, I am helping him try to find that reference material. I will check back to see if any of you have some information.

Thanks in advance
Boosieve

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Autavia GMT help
Re: Heuer Autavia GMT help
Re: Heuer Autavia GMT help
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE