The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
FS: Steel mesh JB Champion sliding clasp bands 17.5mm to 22m

JB Champion new old stock solid stainless steel mesh band. New item from the 1960s/70s, made in the U.S.A. Popular band that JB supplied to Breitling for the early Navitimer models and were featured on many other famous watch brands.

End tubes for the spring bars are 22mm wide as shown, but I can professionally customize the ends for you at no extra cost to 17.5mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm or 21mm. The mesh at the ends before the spring bar tubes is 17.5mm wide. Great option to fit an NOS bracelet on an odd size watch.

Has a two-stage sliding clasp; first time you wear it you slide the keeper piece to set the length of the band. Then it has a quick-release clasp on the other side that quickly snaps the band open or closed to take it off or put it on. These adjust in length from 5 1/2 inches to 7 inches long, so they will fit most size wrists. Clasp has a brushed steel finish. Great quality mesh. Signed "JB Champion Stainless Steel" on the back of the clasp. Bracelet weighs 27 grams.

Price is $199.99 including U.S. shipping with tracking.

This rare American-made steel sliding clasp vintage bracelet by Jacoby-Bender or JB is the type people like for Omega Speedmaster 321 Pre Pro and 861 Moon Watch models. JB Champion bracelets are sought after because they were worn on early Omega Speedmaster 321 models by astronauts and NASA officials on pre-Moon Speedmaster models in the 1960s, as well as other Omegas, Bulova Accutron, Bulova Astronaut and many other vintage watches.

I have many other NOS vintage watch bracelets for sale including American-made vintage bracelets by J.B. Champion Forstner Kreisler Kestenmade and Swiss NOS bracelets made by NSA or Novavit.

PAYMENT: By paypal to billmahoney@aol.com or you can mail a check or money order.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International shipping to most countries for $29.99 with tracking or $49.99 for faster EMS shipping. Shipping is the same price for any number of straps bought at www.Squinky.com from me at the same time.

You can email me at billmahoney@aol.com with questions.

I have many references here. Thanks - Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE