The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Friday . . . Failure . . . Very Sad

Well, I have failed miserably in my two-year effort to find an Autavia 1163 GMT, of the first execution variety, so I said, "What the hell, let me try an Autavia 1163 GMT of the second execution variety". And it arrived 15 hours ago. So far, I rate it OK as a consolation prize.

Special thanks to the long-time lurker who sold me this great looking watch. You know how I love the lurkers, now more than ever!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi all,

: in Italy midnight is passed few minutes ago so we can start the
: game :-)

: Just returned yesterday morning from the belgian spa, where it had
: a full mvmt service and some restoring, this Autavia 11630 MH:
: do you know something more exciting than opening a box coming
: from Abel (girls apart)?

:
:

:
:

:
:

: Obviously yesterday I wore it at job, so when I will wake up this
: will be again at my wrist (and probably for all the weekend).
: Here is dressed with a simil-Corfam Giuliano's strap (thanks
: mate):

:
:

:
:

: HAGWE

: Gianluca

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE