The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Who elected Enicar Sherpa Graph best chrono of the year

Dear Jorge,

collecting watches is a funny game,but sometimes you have some important indicators about a brand or model.

Me and some close friends started searching material and informations about the Sherpa family.

All started thanks the connection o Jim Clark,and his watches.

United States is the biggest ''tank''of Enicars,and if you take a look on INSTAGRAM using the keyword ENICAR you will see Enicar everywhere.

I was contacted by many bloggers and virtual magazines,and very soon you will read a very accurate article in one of these prestigious magazines.

Many people say that ENICAR watches are the ''new game''after the very well known -and maybe a little bit boring-sportwatches.

A breath of fresh air.

So ''the watch of the year''it is not an invention of mine,but i receive many many emails every week about informations of the entire Sherpa family-absolutely interesting for me too-
For example,if you take a look in Instagram,you will see many Enicars in the U.S. but very few in Europe.

Take it easy this is not a doctor meeting.I have just one Enicar Sherpa,and hope to enlarge my family very soon,like a collector.I don't sell my watches,you know very well.Our recent contact in Facebook was clear. :)

It is just another game discovering something original,with a real history behind and great drivers as testimonial.

Jeff Stein in person started this forum in the same way,loving Heuers,and now we can see what's happened.Heuers are famous worldwide,and now we know the entire timeline production,and much more.

Congratulation for your beautiful GMT.Beautiful than an Autavia,with the same engine.Maybe rarer,maybe not.We will discover going on.

My best.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE