The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Social Sunday -- 8 photos, showing 18 amazing Heuers!!

Last week, I posted some “Social Media Selections”, with some great Instagram images from

• jrock1675
  • tbwatches
  • ursmidur
as well as an amazing Facebook photo from our own Abel Court. You can see last week's posting HERE

I thought that it might be good to have a look at some more nice Instagram images, which I spotted over the last few days. Let me emphasize that this is a very random, haphazard selection from the dozens of great photos of vintage Heuers posted every week. I am trying to find postings from persons who are not necessarily the “usual suspects”.

My suggestions for our readers:

1. sign up for Instagram
  2. follow the folks posting the great Heuer photos
  3. post your own photos with the hashtag #VintageHeuer
And, of course, you can use this thread to post anything interesting that you may find on Instagram or other social media. Comments are also welcomed!!

This week’s round-up of vintage Heuers from Instagram . . . wishing everyone a great week ahead!!

Jeff

An amazing group of vintage Heuers from DanHenryWatches

How about this screw-back GMT Autavia from Observing_Time -- https://instagram.com/observing_time

An Exotic Autavia from Timeist_Insta -- https://instagram.com/timeist_insta/

And here’s a handful of Carreras from 11erv

A Carrera 2447 NST from Jason.Freid

An Andretti, from Zachi_Vintage

And we close the show with a couple of old Autavias, from our old friend, Peter_Charlie

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE