The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Off-topic vintage HiFi post...

Hoping not to hi-jack this wonderful forum with unwanted ramblings - but I do know along with vintage watches there are a fair few of you on here who appreciate and own vintage HiFi.

I picked this 1982 A&R A60 integrated amp recently for peanuts. I put new fuses in and hey presto a beautiful warm sounding amplifier. Linn HiFi in New Zealand kindly lent me a £2000 power amp, and I have to say for a fraction of the price this amp delivers, and looks super cool with the matching teak cabinet.

Like with vintage watches you don't have to spend big bucks to enjoy our various hobbies.

Thanks - Nathan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE