The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: New acquisition: Heuer 510.511 Carrera of Heuerville fam

Thanks Stewart, you are one of the reasons I have so many Heuers now. I added a Bund recently (though not a much discussed model on this forum).

Your site is a valuable reference to our community (as is OTD, don't want to leave Jeff out ;).

Do you happen to know if David DV had it services during the work? Gotta love those hands, I just can't stop peeking at my wrist!

It was pretty funny, I was trying to convey to my wife that is was "a big deal" to have one of the featured watches on Heuerville. She agreed completely and we can't stop talking about over breakfast each morning.....ok that part was a lie...her eyes just gloss over and she simply nods.

Thanks for your comments, it will be a keeper for sure.

Justin

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE