The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Great Timepiece
In Response To: Re: Congrats *PIC* ()

Hello Justin, saw your great picture of the Omega Seamaster. I own one as well for many years and had it serviced once. She performs very well and I enjoy the features it incorporates. The 24 Hour (Day - Night ) pointer is especially useful above the Arctic circle to differentiate AM versus PM since the sun may not be seen for month or is shining 24 hours a day. My model has the blue dial with white hands and the 12 hour totalizer has a white background with black numbers. Very clear and easy to read.
From your picture , I can see the wristband is the same as mine. I always purchase the Stainless Steel Bands for my watches. If your band has the Omega (Greek Letter) stamped on the clasp , then it is original. This is an excellent time piece, so wear it in health and enjoy it.
( Sorry I dont have a picture , maybe later ).

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE