The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Where can I find 21mm lug width straps

Thanks Bernard. That name rings a bell? Where have I seen that name before?

ACtually I mean straps and bracelets. I normally remove the original straps and bracelets and put on aftermarket ones for watches I wear often....usually all of them...except maybe the omega. bought it impulsively as one popped up for sale as I was reading how rare this one was and also love it when Hodinkee gets it wrong LOL - btw I dont like Hodinkee site as it gives me crazy ideas that send me on a rabid search. Come to think of it, your blog does that to me too Bernard!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE