The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Images are Copyrighted / They are Not Watermarked

Guys:

Every image published on this website is protected by copyright, with the copyright either owned by me or the person who created the original image. There is a copyright notice on every page and it does not need to appear on every image.

I made a decision not to put WATERMARKS or COPYRIGHT NOTICES on the images themselves, unless the person submitting the image specifically requests the watermark. To me, the watermark detracts significantly form the image / viewing experience and it also adds several steps to the image editing / posting process. I certainly understand if people submitting their photos request watermarks or if other websites choose to watermark their images.

If they don't steal images from OnTheDash, the thieves will steal them from somewhere else. I made the decision not to diminish the look of the images by adding the watermarks.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR NOTICE. We will rely on these sorts of notices, and buyers exercising caution before they send money to strangers, rather than compromising the images.

THANKS AGAIN,

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

Attention: Monaco offered beside Ebay!!!!!!!
OTD Images Should be Copyrighted
Images are Copyrighted / They are Not Watermarked
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE