The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Thank you Rene - 1962 Breitling 765 AVI

Hi Brook

thank you for your kind words ! I am glad you like it and the watch has at least met your expectations
if there's anything else I can assist you with (I do however have absolutely no clue where to find the RW poster ! ;-) ) please let me know

Rgds
Rene

and it goes without saying , Brook is a very valued buyer and I will have no hesitation dealing with him again or recommending him

: I have been looking for a nice 765 AVI for quite some time and a
: recent post by Rene Kesting started my search and conversation
: with him. His website http://www.vintage-breitling.com has a
: wealth of information about many Breitling models. A week later
: my new Breitling arrived and I am very pleased.
: I highly recommend Rene and you can be assured of a smooth
: transaction. Now I have to find a new Raquel poster, as I am
: sure my mom threw it away forty years ago....

:

: Brook
: Texas, USA

Messages In This Thread

Thank you Rene - 1962 Breitling 765 AVI
Re: Thank you Rene - 1962 Breitling 765 AVI
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE