The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: You have 2 posts and now credible?! LOL

Hi Lee

Yes, I thought Hotmail, outlook and even gmail accounts were fairly common place these days and most people had them.
I think its exactly what the sellers wanted by getting the listing uploaded to the relevant forums so it could be discussed properly.
I've since received a gentlemen's apology from the original 'attack' so hopefully we can all move forward now in figuring out what the case is with this particular dial...

The seller is fully aware now of the discussions surrounding the watch and are happy for me to continue 'investigating' further on here while they do the same through other avenues.

Regards
James

: Hi James,

: I feel your incoming attack was also aimed at me given the Outlook
: reference. When I came across the ebay listing, I simply thought
: OTD members might find it interesting (if they hadn't already
: seen it), particularly given the, shall we say, 'challenging'
: dial and the fact it was already entrenched in the OTD archives.
: I had simply never noticed those particular shots before in the
: gallery, even after many years of using the site.

: Anyway, I have nothing to do with the watch and I hope you are able
: to find your place here.

: Best regards,

: Lee Robinson
: www.watch-trunk.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE