The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Complete Nonsense
In Response To: Complete Nonsense ()

: So you have accounted for all 1,000 serial numbers in this
: range, and 995 of the watches have square pushers and 5 of the
: watches have round pushers? Can you please send me the
: supporting data? I will be happy to publish this!!

: Thanks,

: Jeff

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

no Jeff, offcourse I have not accounted for all the 1000 serial numbers in this range, but I have 8 watches with square pushers and snap back in this serial numbers range. I would only say there exist not only the round pushers chronographs in this serial numbers range, but obviously a much bigger number of items with square pushers.
You and me, we know very well that this reference 2923 (or whatever) is extremly rare, not only scarce. You have even not one in onthedash, why ?

And it cannot be a reference 2547, because all your 2547 which you show here and in onthedash have much smaler subdials. So it must be a seperate reference 2923 and a very rare watch, when even you have not one of these and saw only 6 in all your collectors life.

Offcourse I know that nowbody pay me 80000,- Euro for this watch, but also I never want sell it, because I also have only one of this great and rare watches. I wanted to draw attention to the great rarity with tha price.
Apparently no one had recognized here until today the great rarity of this watch, even I did not, because otherwise they would not be safe so been given away at Antiquorum and watches of knightsbridge under value. Had I known it, I would, as surely everyone else here had offered a far higher price on these auctions.

It is certainly worth a lot more like an ordinary 2547 with Panda dial even more like an early Autavia from the 1960s with simple caliber Valjoux 72, or any Heuer Monaco with a primitive caliber Valjoux 7736, of which there are many more on the market. I appreciate the real value of this watch to approximately 20,000, - to 30,000, - Euro.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE