The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Francis . . . I Would Really Like to Learn More!!

Francis:

Thank you for this message. I would really like to learn more about the various Bund models . . . right now, it's all a jumble to me:

• Leonidas / Heuer / Sinn
  • German or Italian issued
  • CP-1 / CP-2
  • issued versus civilian
  • original versus service
  • 3H / H3 / plain
  • etc., etc., etc.

It seems very difficult to assemble all this information, and to authenticate these watches, but if you have the information, I would love to collaborate, edit and publish!! And, of course, a proper set of hands would be great to have!!

Thanks for all this!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Jeff, youre 1550 has a Sinn dial, with 3h marking for the people,
: no h3 on youre dial!
: If you want new hands, give me a sign! I have plenty of this and we
: can make the lume, like the lume on youre dial!

: FD

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE