The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fresh from the Jeweler's Hoard...

Sometimes hard work pays off. I have been calling on an old line Jeweler in a small Midwestern town for many years. He has sold me a few watches over the years...seemingly to keep me interested. A couple of weeks ago I stopped by. He is thinking of liquidating (mostly pocket watches...sorry). He spent an hour showing me what was in his safe. He sold me this. He said it had been in his safe for a while. It started running on the first wind. Seems to be a late version of the 347. Any info and or opinions would be welcome. The photos are of the watch exactly as it came out of his safe.

JohnCote

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE