The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: 3646 1. ex. Bezel insert
In Response To: 3646 1. ex. Bezel insert *PIC* ()

: Hello ,
: i am new here and i am from germany. some day ago i bought a
: autavia 3646 with 1. ex case and 2. ex dial, my bezel is silver
: ghosted, and i want to renew it with an original dark 60min or
: 1-12 insert. Is there anyone who have a matching insert?beste
: regards fred

:

today i want to show you some more pics from my new old lovely.
Serial is 59149, seems to be my year 1965. I love it and a used bezel 1. execution is on the way to me. A lot of watches are coming and going,...this is the famous in my collection. I love original and untouched, but used vintages. The 2446 on ebay is horrible, so mine will never become this white shining lume an this coffee can matt brush. (oh have i said, that i am german, my english is naturally horrible, you cant hear it, it has an accent.
My 3646 1. execution case and 2. execution dial,... i think its an A-6
http://www.onthedash.com/Guide/_Chronographs/62.Autavia/#next
comes from the deep forest in northern germany, the "Harz", near the border to GDR, the german democratic republic, (till 1990), she ist livving near some villages named "Sorge" and "Elend" , translated " Harm and Sorrow, dark and cold villages. I LOVE IT!!

Here are some Pics

She, i mean the 3646 A-6 is growing there on the arm of an old watchmaker, who repairs old pocket watches and others, so she comes so grey, so grey the live is in northern germany,...sometimes.

This is mine and i think she is a beauty in fact that she is not perfect.
Kind regards
Fred

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE