The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Inherited a Autavia Heuer GMT 2446c (2nd Execution)???

Hey all just wanted to drop in as I have been using this site to figure out exactly what I have inherited. Recently my Grandmother passed and I was given the above watch as it was my grandfathers. I understand he bought it in Europe in the late 60's and he was a pilot. I dont know much else and am still searching the house for the box and more info. What I know is that its a Autavia Heuer GMT 2446c serial # 194xxx Looks to me based on the info on this site to be a 2nd execution. can anyone confirm? I am near Philadelphia PA... Looking for someone to clean and service as well does anyone recommend Govbergs?

I will add some new photos when I get the new band on it.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE