The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
OT: Christie's OMEGA SPEEDMASTER 50 U.S. Tour

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I wanted to let everyone here know about the OMEGA SPEEDMASTER 50 tour!

Christie’s Watch Department and OMEGA are proud to announce a United States tour of highlights from the OMEGA SPEEDMASTER 50: From A Spacewalk To Today thematic auction to occur in New York at Christie’s at 20 Rockefeller Plaza on Tuesday, December 15 at 7:00 PM.

Highlights will be on view at the OMEGA boutiques in Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, and New York. I will be at each event to present the watches and answer any questions pertaining to the OMEGA SPEEDMASTER 50 auction.

Here are the details:

Los Angeles: Monday, November 16 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the OMEGA boutique in the Beverly Center (8500 Beverly Boulevard)

Houston: Thursday, November 19 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the OMEGA boutique in the Houston Galleria (5015 Westheimer Road)

Miami: Tuesday, December 8 from 11:00 AM to TBA at the OMEGA boutique in the Miami Design District (101 NE 39th Street)

New York: Thursday, December 10 from 10:00 AM to TBA at the OMEGA boutique on 5th Avenue (711 5th Avenue)

All 50 lots will then be on display during the preview at Christie’s in New York (20 Rockefeller Plaza) in advance of OMEGA SPEEDMASTER 50. Viewings are Friday, December 11, Saturday, December 12, Sunday, December 13, and Monday, December 14 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Tuesday, December 15 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The auction begins on Tuesday, December 15 at 7:00 PM at 20 Rockefeller Plaza.

You can see the catalog here:

http://www.christies.com/salelanding/index.aspx?intSaleID=25971

Drop me a line if you plan to stop by and see some Speedmasters! I hope to see and meet some of you. My e-mail is: ewind@christies.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE