The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A little note to Mr Biver...

Mr Biver...

When I first saw a Biver "performance" my hairs stood up. I didn't know you, but I didn't like you. Then over the months I read and saw a few interviews and the more I learn about "the man" the more I'm getting a feeling that I judged too soon. That maybe there's more to this guy than meets the eye. That maybe I have to look past the ridiculous "cutting of the cheese" and past your "Mao suit".. I now see the hippie and laugh at your antics. And I admire the work you're doing at TH.

Congratulations on your new RBR/TH engine deal. A very clever coup indeed. And I just read that TH is now scrambling to ramp up production of the connected watch. I didn't see that coming. You did.

Mr Biver, I salute you. Chapeau!

Jurgen

PS:
Could you do something about the lineup of the "real" watches? They suck! You'll know best, but maybe start a new Autavia line?
If I may be so bold: keep your Hublot boyz away from the drawingboards/cad stations. Please?

Source:
http://www.slashgear.com/tag-heuer-scrambles-to-produce-more-connected-smartwatch-to-fulfill-orders-06417187/

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE