The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Camaro Exotic Dial hands
In Response To: Autavian could you clarify? ()

Hi Guys,

Having acquired this watch, I tried to do the research about these hands and this is what I have concluded to regarding the Camaro with the 3 register Exotic Dial.

The Exotic dial was made with the Camaro 7220 and Camaro 73643.

The Camaro 7220 Exotic Dial came with white subdial hands for all three subs.

The Camaro 73643 Exotic Dial came with one white subdial hand and two orange subdial hands.

Both 7220 and 73643 came with HM hands that was steel with a black line in the middle.

If anyone thinks I am incorrect, please do share. :)

Here is a pic of a Camaro 73643 with correct hands (pic taken from internet search):

Here is a pic of a Camaro 7220 with correct hands (pic taken from internet search):

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE