The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: the only genuine Heuer triple calendar chronographs with *PIC*

I already saw this advert previously used by you to support your items for sale.
It only shows that some of the watches you posted and have for sale are correct.
It does not alter the fact that the second watch shown in your original post has a badly repainted dial.
Nor does it prove that there weren't other variants of the Heuer triple date moonphase chrono.
Here below is my earlier reply which you may not have read.
Please note the last line.

Wow -
Whilst quite new to this forum I'm surprised how quickly the 'mud-slinging' starts.
I've seen a bit of it on the vintage Rolex forums and TZ-UK where I've been a member for a while, but this is remarkable.
Just to re-cap.
I bought the watch many years ago from an avid collector who had also owned it for some time. Between us I reckon a combined ownership of well over 20 years.
I cannot imagine anyone faking this model at that time, particularly in 18kt gold. The relative value compared to today's market would make it unfeasible to fake. Why would any sane person do it ?
As per my previous posts, watches in the 40's and 50's from all brands often have huge variations in movements, cases, dial design etc. The builds were largely unregulated and parts were not wasted at the factory.
Ultimately, I would rather accept the tacit verification of the watch by the compilers of 'On the Dash' and other enthusiasts over your opinion.
Finally - I have no agenda here.
My initial post was purely to show that there may have been other moon phase variables, albeit rare.
I am a collector, not a dealer, I only sell a piece reluctantly to finance other watch purchases for which I can't otherwise find funds - this watch is not currently for sale.
As mentioned, the vintage Rolex forum often has queries over authenticity of certain pieces, these questions can take years to resolve. It's all part of being a collector - I've managed to collect a few vintage Rolex / Tudor tool watches in my time, some of which were questioned for 'correctness' when 1st purchased (pic below taken December 2014 - a further dozen or so added since).
As I said in an earlier post - I don't want to start a war - so this is my last response on the subject.
Thanks to all who have supported.
The End. das Ende. Fin.

The End. das Ende. Fin.

Messages In This Thread

the only genuine Heuer triple calendar chronographs with moo
Re: the only genuine Heuer triple calendar chronographs with
The only fakemasterpiece is you, Mr. März! The V72c is also
market value ?
Re: market value ?
The second is genuine like a 25$ banknote
Re: The second is genuine like a 25$ banknote
Re: The second is genuine like a 25$ banknote
Not a fan
I love the moo chronos, because they are so moo;)
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE