The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I've not had problems with him
In Response To: I've not had problems with him ()

I don't doubt that he has had numerous positive interactions in the past. That's actually why I decided to trust him with what I consider a substantial amount of money. He seemed to have a good track record. however I'm sure anyone can agree that three months is more than enough time to try and correct a situation.

He actually just got in touch with me once again to offer more explanations as to why he hasn't been able to deal with the situation. But as I mentioned to him, after a certain point when you're dealing with significant amounts of money, you either have to do whatever it takes to rectify the situation or give a refund. At the very least, prompt replies to any questions is a must and I don't feel that has even been done from his end. All I can do is offer my own experience in hopes that others don't go through the same issues.

If he does manage to rectify the situation, I'd be happy to post an update.

: Its a shame you've had that experience, but he should have the
: right to reply and explain what has happened from his
: perspective.

: I've dealt with Jason previously and found him to be very fair and
: from my personal experience, I'd be happy to recommend him.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE