The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
scammer alert: "watchdealer00@gmail.com"

a collector friend has posted a WTB on chronotrader for a Breitling SuperOcean 2105 and received this in reply:

---------------------------
Von: Watch dealer [mailto:watchdealer00@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. April 2016 03:30
Betreff: WTB: Breitling Superocean Ref. 2105

I have this watch for sale? Interested in buying?

...find picture in Attachment and selling price is $4,500 which include shipping cost by Fedex Worldwide payment by wire only. Watch in a very good condition looks like brand new and in a box this includes two straps In mint condition with distinctive black matte, orange and white dial and black Bakelite bezel. We are getting very much offers from this watch now since it`s flagged for sale.

You can also check us on watchuseek forum (http://forums.watchuseek.com/f15/vintage-diver-breitling-superocean-ref-2105-very-early-1970s-773082.html).
--------------------------

not the smartest scammer, as Herbert isn't the only one who knows that watch and me quite well and knows I don't typically sell watches and clearly not under the creative alias "watchdealer00"; but take care, just in case that genius contacts you too with a mega rare execution 1 2446 ;)

Messages In This Thread

scammer alert: "watchdealer00@gmail.com"
add: clinton Austin
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE