The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A Big Print (motorsport content)

Yesterday my friends at Sport Graphics in Indy finished covering the side of the Downtown JW Marriott in Indianapolis with 74,000 sq/ft, 6875 sq/m of printed vinyl. The huge print is a montage of my photo of the 100th anniversary IndyCar and my friend Walt Kuhn's photo of the Borg Warner trophy to welcome visitors to town for the 100th running of the greatest race in motorsport. I have had a few pictures blown up to billboard size but never one this big. I can't wait for this race.

JohnCote

Messages In This Thread

A Big Print (motorsport content)
Re: A Big Print (motorsport content)
Re: A Big Print (motorsport content)
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE