The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Laurent/Noodia - Platform of commemoration

Dear All OTD’ers
This forum and you – the community - was very special to Laurent/Noodia who recently passed away much much too early.

On behalf of a closer group of friends I wish to thank you for the posts on your forum and elsewhere in remembrance and tribute to the great person that was Laurent! As someone who was fortunate to know him and proud and thankful to call him a friend, I can say that the many comments are heart warming.

From a mutual friend I have received the following message:
"Among a group of Laurent's close friends there is a desire to create a platform to compile all the supportive posts during his fight as well as photos. It is also important for us to compile all reviews of Laurent and his collection. The last part of this space will be dedicated to photos of the good times we spent with him. I know some of you have pictures from factories visits or GTGs.
All your contributions at the Fist Project will be grouped on a page, thank you attach a picture and a few lines to accompany your photo.
Regarding the photos of good times with Laurent, thank you to send them in a separate email, choose two or three photographs that best represent Laurent for you. Can you tell us the date, place, occasion.
The email address is: lbkbigproject@gmail.com
This initiative will take us time! Time to digest this huge loss and time to create this space. Summer is coming, holiday departures of each other ...
My last words my friends, Laurent was the good humor, the joy of living, it is important for us that this space is the best. Be positive!
Thank you again for your support."

We hope you are willing to participate in this endeavor to gather, present and preserve the spirit of a great man.

Thanks in advance
Friends of Laurent/Noodia

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE