The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Informal auction 741.603 gmt

Gentlemen and gentle women.
Sadly due to a long, drawn out, custody battle and excesseive expenses, I must lighten the collection. I will be auctioning an extremely rare autavia gmt. Auction will commence this evening or tomorrow evening. There will be an "auction ending bid" option, and i can't stress enough that I needed to secure funds last week. I know some disagree with this platform of selling, however, for this piece it seems necessary as the market is so far and few between.
This being said, I want this rare reference to go to a home that will bring it back to its original glory. Swift payment and smooth transaction will reign supreme.
I love this site and the community, it is a great place to read, learn and get a good laugh from time to time.
Thanks to all who contribute here, and to all who participate.
Best,
Michael

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE