The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Thanks You are welcome
In Response To: Thanks Peter! :-) *NM* ()

I hope some new timers will have some better i deas for you. some time back in the mid to later 90s I did a hole thing on this on TZ. when i had webTV. Iam sorry to tell you I had some health problems and then TZ had us all change and register like 3 times and I can not find where my stuff is or what my old name was on the site or my old email address. back then you did not need all this reg name and handle & passwords.
If I ever find it I will remember to sent it to you. It showed the hole process. even a live shot with my drive belt slipping and starting to smoke. a very cool shot. I have it on film somewhere.
But I am sure its going to be OK as it is. Make sure all of you after a long day take it off and with a damp cotton (wash cloth) wipe down the back around the case back and lugs to get all the salty acids off it. You would be amazed at the things that distroy S.Steel watch case that come out of our body.
Peter

Messages In This Thread

Is there a way to fix pitting? :-( *NM* *PIC*
Re:yes, but
Thanks Peter! :-) *NM*
Re: Thanks You are welcome
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE