The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: 2443 on Ebay
In Response To: Re: 2443 on Ebay ()

Hi Philippe,

"chronoaddict" is the name of the seller, as shown on the Ebay listing. OTD refers to "On the Dash" the name of this forum. By entering the name in the forum search box you will be able to look at any past commentary on this seller. You can also run a wider google search.

I have not dealt with this seller personally, and as such I have no first hand experience to share, nor any pre-judgements of any of the offerings. I have however seen dialogue around the 'correctness' of various watches listed in the past, and therefore suggested some caution to my friend Ben.

In terms of this particular watch, I would urge you to look at the response from John Cote, a long time member of this forum. Read his words carefully. They are well made.

If there is a particular watch you are considering, asking advice from the wide range of very knowledgeable and friendly collectors on this site would in my mind be a good thing to do.

Sid

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE