The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Yacht Timer

I have a Heuer Yacht Timer that was given to me as a gift several years ago. It looks as if it may be used but is in excellent condition, still in the wooden box with original paperwork. The reference number is hard to read but still can be read. Can anyone fill me in on how to find out what year it was made or a way to track the reference number? I'm not interested in selling it, just learning more about it.
Thanks in advance,
Court

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Yacht Timer
Re: Heuer Yacht Timer
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE