The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Watch Display Blocks

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman......what a Weekend.....spent far to much money and ate far to much food........nothing new here then !!!,anyway,some time ago,around the Christmas/New Year time a somewhat Knowledgable fella by the name of Stein,announced his lastest arrivals by posting his handsome collection as a lovely photo. Now whilst we all aspire to have a collection like Jeff's,i was wondering how i could get a lovely display block that Jeff's lovely collection was displayed on. Does anyone have a clue or can you Jeff point me in the correct direction?. You see as i mentioned earlier,i have spent far to much this weekend.........3 Viceroy's, a Siffert{no not the ebay job at 2750.00usd ....although i did bid} and a Re-issue Autavia {Black Face}....all very exhausting......anyway i thought that whilst i was explaining the BIOS factor {Blame It On Stein} To my good lady,and ducking the punch's !,it might look better if she could see the Beauties displayed like.....Mr Stein's.....................also if someone can explain to me{i'm alittle stupid on such matters}how to post photo's on here i could at least share the spoils of an expensive new hobby via photo...........and to think i only bought my first Autavia last month.
Regards
Bryan{with empty pockets!}

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE