The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Autavia help required !

Ok people your help is needed for this newbee with a box of Autavia's,alot of enthusiasum, er little knowledge,and a head full of questions !!........but willing to learn....Ok here goes.......as some of you reader's may have noticed......and Jeff called it, I had a binge weekend last week and purchased a number of Autavia's......most from the US {i'm in the UK} anyway bought 3 Viceroys,two have Tachy bezels,and one has a MH bezel,am i right in thinking that the MH bezel is incorrect or was a choice of bezels avalible ?. How easy is it to change the bezels,say from one watch to another ?.......or will i break something?. Also how obtainable are replacements,and whilst we are talking about replacements,what about a crystal for a Viceroy and a second hand for a Siffert,or at least can someone tell me what colour paint i can use to touch the hand in !.........anybody have any ideas of where to source these?.
Thanks
Bryan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE