The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Looking for Heuer cal. 12 part 210

Hi all,

I bought a Heuer Silverstone in the US and it came with a weired modification, that I have never seen before:
The pivot of the third wheel was broken. They did not replaced the third wheel but put a ruby in the pivot hole and let the wheel turn on that...

I would like to undo this "modification" and I am looking for this third wheel. It's part 210 (third wheel/Kleinbodenrad/roue de moyenne).

Please let me know, if you know where to get one or if you have one for sale. I might also be interested in a complete Heuer cal. 12.

Thanks for your help!

Messages In This Thread

Looking for Heuer cal. 12 part 210
a pic please from this configuration *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE