The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Jarama *PIC*
In Response To: Heuer Jarama ()

Hello Paul,

Thanks for directing our attention to the Jarama, a model currently not in vogue.

: There is a rather unique fourth example not shown in any period
: catalogue with the black dial and white gold fluted bezel. I
: found one and hopefully we will hear from the current owner.

I know of two pieces of the variant with White Gold bezel, one I hunted originally but lost any connection to, and this one I have the pleasure to own now:

The engraved reference number was 110.225, but the second 2 was stamped over by a 4, i.e. 110.245.

Oddly enough, my watch has two pairs of bar holes on each side, i.e. two holes in every lug.

: I have only one serial number on record and it is 356488
: (illustrated below).

The case of my watch shows the serial number 356716.

Cheers,

Mick

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE