The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
replacement crystal and crown source for Monza

Greetings,
I have a vintage Autavia Viceroy and modern Tag Monaco, but I would like to add a Monza to my collection.
I am looking at maybe getting a 150.501 Monza, but I could not find a place to acquire a new crystal or a new crown. I did not get any hits on the search, looked through the FAQ, and fleabay did not have any crystals or crowns listed. The example I am looking at would need a new crystal (scratched and starting to crack), and the crown is not signed. I am probably better off getting a perfect example to start with, but I wanted to see if the parts were even available and how silly the prices were...
Thanks in advance

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE