The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Autavia Survives Moped Accident; Sells for 6,265 Euro

This one surprised me, i had expected this to come in quite a bit lower than the €6250 it ended at.
An odd combination of GMT bezel on a Siffert coloured 73663.
Its quite a risk as the dial may or may not be marked. I see some value in the rare 1163 GMT bezel insert but sadly thats also partially damaged from the accident. I also note there are missing hands which can be tough to find.
Good luck to the auction winner if you are amongst us, i have my fingers crossed for you that the dial is ok.
I hope to see this watch up & running at some time in the future here on the forum.

- Darren

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE