The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I've emailed Andee...
In Response To: I've emailed Andee... ()

dear greg,

i have received your email. thank you very much.
sorry for the late reply but i had to take some hours off today after that tsunami of emails and messages that came in yesterday.
..still not all answered yet.

so i totally understand that lots of collectors are interested in the whole story,
but i would please you for your understanding, that i have to keep discretion until the deal is finally done,
and also after it if the buyer wants it so. i believe that´s the duty of a professional dealer.

i would like to leave it to the new owner if he is willing to present the watch and it´s story to the public.
there are a lot of collectors who prefer silence after they have bought.

the only things i can tell are, that this piece goes to a private collector,
and that there are still several others in the line which were too late and would also have loved to buy it at full price.

hope that´s at least some little more info for now.

thanks and enjoy your day guys! ;)

andee

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE