The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I admirer your open mind
In Response To: I admirer your open mind ()

: Hi Jan

: You always go for the odd ones. And as Shaun says they are great
: conversation starters.

: It is time we meet again. Are you coming to Roskilde or Copenhagen
: in the near future?

: Peter

Hello dear Peter,

Yes, a good point there too. It's easy to love the Carreras and/or Autavias, or some of the more popular models of the era, manual or automatic.
But to have a soft spot obviously for the "ugly ducklings" and the strange appearances..... "odd", as you say, shows what a great guy Jan is .... big heart, kind and sensitive .... the sort of fellow I'd like to share a few more beers with when in CPH (or anywhere!)

Skål to DK :-)
Olaf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE