The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Need help for Heuer Autavia 1163 HP second edition *PIC*

Dear all,
I need help with a Heuer Autavia 1163 HP second edition "flat A" serial 142xxx.
I've found a good one in Italy (the "flat A" is very rare), but I'm in trouble with the caliber...
I know that in '69-'70 the right caliber was Cal.11 but the one I've found seems to be Cal.12. The point is that I suppose that the bridge was changed during some service in the last decades, indeed the movement has some elements of Cal.11 and some of cal.12, but I can't precisely identify.
Also I ask you the right price for this watch, considering these "problems".
Thanks all for any reply.
Daniele

Messages In This Thread

Need help for Heuer Autavia 1163 HP second edition *PIC*
Re: Need help for Heuer Autavia 1163 HP second edition
Re: Need help for Heuer Autavia 1163 HP second edition *PIC*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE